Based on this observation, the Foundations have partnered with ESSEC-Antropia to develop innovative, high-level coaching of social entrepreneurs to promote growth and replicability.
Top-level coaching for selected entrepreneurs
To maximize the impact of social enterprises, it is necessary to combine human training with financial investment. The Rothschild-Antropia program is groundbreaking in that it provides both financial assistance and coaching
to selected entrepreneurs for two years, including access to:
• a senior expert in social entrepreneurship;
• special advisors (tax, finance, strategy);
• students and alumni of the Social Entrepreneurship Chair at ESSEC;
• group training on all key issues related to the development of social
This program is also unique because it focuses on both the organization and its founder.
Leading social enterprises
As the Rothschild-Antropia Program identifies only the best in what is available in the “social market” for scaling-up, it has defined strict selection criteria, including:
• significant and demonstrable social impact
• a proven track-record in revenue-generation
• outstanding potential for development and/or expansion
• effective contribution to Social Return on Investment (SROI)
The promotion of sustainable and value-driven social entrepreneurship in France
The Rothschild-Antropia partnership can play a key role in supporting individual action and business-driven solutions to the ever-increasing challenges facing French society. Supporting these businesses nationally should help convince public authorities and civil society of the relevancy of social entrepreneurship as a valuable option going forward.
> Antropia: http://antropia.essec.fr/